Lawrence Welk Resort in Palm Springs, Ca
Pacific Dreams is the largest provider of wholesale vacation condo weeks in Maui, servicing thousands of satisfied member each year. Pacific Dreams can offer customers access to luxury condos, villas, and cabins all over the world, without having to invest in a Timeshare.
10 Reasons why you should join Pacific Dreams than buy a week of timeshare:
1. Pacific Dreams has access to thousands of resorts from multiple exchange networks, versus a timeshare owner only can acces one exchange group.
2. Pacific Dreams has a powerful member website that shows the list of live available inventory, while timeshare owners have to wait weeks to find out if one resort may or may not be available.
3. Owning a timeshare requires that you select a particular week of the year, while Pacific Dreams members can access any week of the year for their family to go on a vacation.
4.Timeshares can cost anywhere from 10,000 up to 70,000 for one week in a nice resort, while Pacific Dreams offers a much more affordable alternative, giving multiple weeks each year.
5. Pacific Dreams offer much more than just time share condo weeks. They also provide luxury cruises, all at discount rates, giving their customers more vacationing options.
6. Pacific Dreams does not charge a yearly maintainence fee, like time share owners have to pay, sometimes ranging over $1000 dollars per year.
7. Pacific Dreams members are not required to pick a one bedroom option for life like a timeshare requires. Instead, they can pay to upgrade to a two or three bedroom on any particular trip.
8. Pacific Dreams offers vacation package deals that include tours and all inclusive trips at wholesale rates, giving the members a wide variety of vacationing options.
9. Pacific Dreams is required to earn your business each year, versus time share companies that force you to maintainence fees, even if you are not happy with their services.
10. Pacific Dreams is affordable, easy to use, and can be enjoyed by the entire family, while timeshare is expensive, hard to use, and limits you to one overpriced resort week per year.
Make the desicion today to add a Pacific Dreams membership to your family vacation repertoire.
To learn more about Pacific Dreams, please visit our interactive website by clicking the "more information" link below. We look forward servicing your future vacations. Mahalo!